Athens Metro connects Athens Airport with Athens City including Athens City Center (Syntagma) and Monastiraki (see map below). The trip from the Airport to Athens City Center (metro station Syntagma) takes 40 minutes. The metro departs from the airport every 30' min (Timetable from Athens Airport to Athens Center).
If you like to go to Piraeus port, you have to change metro line at Monastiraki station and follow the green line to Piraeus (Line 3). However the recommed means of transport to Piraeus Port is the Bus. For a short comparison of all means of transport to Piraeus Port you can check From Athens airport to Piraeus.
Airport ticket Price
- One-way ticket for one person: 10.00 €
- Return ticket for one person: 18.00 €
- Tourist ticket valid for 3 days in all public transport inluding one return to Athens Airport: 24.00 €
- One-way ticket for 2 persons: 18.00 €
- One-way ticket for 3 persons: 24.00 €
- One-way half price tickets (students younger than 25, youngsters 6-18, people older than 65+): 5.00 €
- Children under 6 years : Free
Check the timetables below for departure and arrival times from all metro stations